Our Guarantee !!!
... A Home Inspection Company that GUARANTEES its work… with the best offer in the entire industry.
You must be 100% Satisfied or you pay nothing -- and I’ll send you a $100 Home Depot Gift Card.
Let me start off by making you a BIG Promise. If we inspect your home and you are not 100% satisfied with our inspection - you pay absolutely nothing for the inspection.
We’ll even up the ante and SEND YOU A Gift Card for $100.00
After a decade in the Home Inspection Business I’ve seen many fly-by-night Home inspectors come and go. I feel sorry for the home buyers that are victimized by these unscrupulous operators.
I am so confident in our inspections that I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is. As far as I know, this is the only home inspection guarantee like this in the Nation.
You see, I understand this is an important step in your life. This guarantee is just one more way to demonstrate my desire and commitment to meet and exceed your expectations. Also, I want to ensure you have an enjoyable real estate experience.
Please understand, this is NOT a home warranty. If you would like to purchase a Home Warranty, visit https://www.bpgwi.com/home-warranty
Easy to meet limitations and qualifications to the 100 dollar Gift Card Guarantee:
- Client must be personally present during the entire inspection.
- The Client must tell the inspector at the the home inspection that they are not satisfied with the inspection.
- The $100.00 gift card will be sent to the person who originated the fee payment
- A signed and witnessed Integrity Inspection release from liability form must be received to initiate the above process.
- This offer stands for a period of 3 days after our initial inspection only. Of course, if a concern comes up after that period, we will be here for you; it's just that the $100.00 gift card offer will not apply.
- A written, mailed request form for $100.00 gift card must be completed and postmarked within three (3) days of the inspection date.
- This offer is good for "pre-purchase" inspections only - ordered by a buyer for a single family home under contract.
The form below must be completely filled out and mailed.
8 Ways to avoid a bad Home Inspector